Our Secondary teachers are qualified and experienced to make your child feel at ease and settled in this big stepping stone in their school life, so that they can progress and develop their skills, especially in Literacy and Numeracy.
Our classes range from Classes X to XII Standard
SECOND LANGUAGE OPTIONS: Hindi/ French/Arabic (from classes I to VI)
THIRD LANGUAGE OPTIONS : Hindi/Urdu/French/Arabic
We recognize diversity as a resource of strength and we know that these children come from variety of backgrounds and circumstances different languages: some are immigrants, some are native-speaker of English Arabic therefore to meet the needs of our children the School has a program that provides:
• Comprehensive English as a Second Language instruction in all language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking, critical thinking.
• Content area instruction that is academically challenging and integrated with the content curriculum but tailored to the student’s linguistic proficiency, educational background and academic needs.
• promotes growth in English language proficiency With the help of the guidelines prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, India, our faculty members have prepared a systematic academic curriculum as follows:
• The Kindergarten programme – KG I and KG II
• The Elementary Programme – I Std to IV Std
• The middle school programme -V Std and VI Std
The curriculum is also developed to prepare students to face outside the school challenges by making them participate in seminars, symposiums, discussions, dramatics, public speaking and other activities.
Our curriculum will enable the students to acquire learning skills required for an overall intellectual, psychological and social growth.
We believe that extra-curricular activities is a great support system for our curriculum. Not only does it give students an opportunity to discover and explore their talents, it is also a wonderful socialising tool, which allows students to strive for excellence and contribute positively to the global society. There are a variety of activities ranging from reading, art and robotics to football, taekwondo and gymnastics.
We engage our students in meaningful, important education
we are more than just a school - we teach vital life skills to ensure pupils thrive in future life, outside of education as well as within.
We’re not just an educational institution, but a community
We’re a community, and we develop our students and staff to thrive and build long lasting relationships within.
Clubs and societies that help develop your childs persona.
At Galileo, we engage our pupils in clubs and societies outside of education, so your child finds their passion.
Come and See Us
We recommend that families come and visit our school to get the full picture.
We hope to see you soon at Galileo School.